First Blog Post



Hi. This is my very first post. I am new to blogging, so comments and guidance are welcomed. I plan to blog about fictional worlds whether from books, movies, TV/web series or comics. I am currently reading Blood of Elves, one of the books from the The Witcher novel series originally written by Andrzej Sapkowski. I plan to get Star Wars: Master and Apprentice by Claudia Gray soon. My reads have been mainly Fantasy and Science Fiction. 

My favorite comics series at the moment are The Immortal Hulk by Al Ewing and The Green Lantern by Grant Morrison. I usually get collected editions on trade paperbacks or hard covers. My last three movie outings were for Terminator: Dark Fate, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil and Joker. I am also watching Netflix’s Living with Yourself series starring Paul Rudd. Thank you for your time. This post was essential for me to familiarize myself with blog posting.

Comments

  1. All the best with your blog writing. Keep up with regular posting. We appreciate your honest reviews on these materials.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts